Pacemaker – manage ip address and standard linux service, in case of failure move service to slave node
- services managed by cluster – nginx, apache, asterisk, mysql e.t.c
- suite for small Asterisk cluster with interrupt service move
Keepalived + LVS – the first is floating IP service + health checks of backend, the second is kernel stateful network balancer.
RedHat Cluster Suite
- floating ip tool – https://download.pureftpd.org/ucarp/README
Veritas Cluster Server - expensive out-of-the-box solution for enterprise ~ $3000.
- multi platform – Windows, Linux, Solaris, AIX
- software – Oralce, DB2, Exchange e.t.c.